Tuesday, November 25, 2008

"Flies breeding park"

This day (Sunday) went like this..

It was a hot and clammy day, me and my family were on our journey to Singapore. On the way, we stopped by to have our lunch. We intended to have our lunch in an organic park.

My first impression of the park was extraordinary tons of flies flying around. The tables were surrounded by flies. Oh my gosh. My face turned totally ashen white. I had no appetite when the food was served the next moment. I was so busy shooing the flies away. I did not enjoy my food but mumbled over the flies angrily. Here's the fact, how can they simply don't care about their park's environmental hygienic? This is ridiculous. Apparently, this condition will not further attract visitors.

I should have took some pictures... It was the worst lunch ever.