Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happy Chinese 牛 Year






Chinese New Year draws nigh! Just a few days away. Ah. This gonna be so fun. The fact is I'm having cold.. Duh. 'ow could this 'appen when I'm so looking forward to EAT new year dishes! Huh?? I sneezed almost 5 times per minute until my sister, brother flinched and laughed. Of course, couldnt resist on rubbing my pity nose. Horrible! I just am sorely in need of getting myself a miracle potion, to heal my cold immediately.

Enough about my sneezes and stuffs. I need to start thinking about how to get ANGPOWS easily. Ok. that's absurd. Well, instead, i have to cogitate about making up some good phrases..to wish grandmas and pas.

The X for this year are: 财源滚滚, 财源广进, 心想事成. So, definitely, I'm not going to use those... Hmm. No airy ideas currently. N33d some time t0 think!

**An aura of bulls moo-ing is smelled.

Ciaos