Thursday, January 1, 2009

Year 2009

Ha! Yesterday night, we did not join the crowd to watch fireworks nor celebrate at Sunway Pyramid, instead we went to eat roti canai. Oh well..oh well, i missed the spectacular fireworks display. How sad.. Anyway, I did stay up until like 1.00 am to countdown.

Uh-huh. Today's the 1st Jan of the new year 2009. This quick arrival of 2009 really struck ed me with awe. Whoa a.. It was like "huh? oh.. buh-bye 2008". Are you all enthused over this new year-2009? As for me, QUITE.. Because it is a rare event that once a year, we get.. you know, really thrilled, countdown, gather to celebrate and all that. That's where i like. But then, in another point, I couldn't bear to recall the sweet memories of 2008. If i was to recall, I would probably sighing and blaming "Why time passes SO FAST?"..

2008 gone and 2009 comes.
T.T bye 2008.